‘Mr. Bachchan’ completes 90% of its shoot

Ravi Teja’s film “Mr Bachchan,” directed by Harish Shankar, is nearing completion.  A romantic duet in the picturesque Kashmir Valley was filmed in the last four days. The song shoot ended today (June 23, 2024).

Advertisement

The film, produced by TG Vishwa Prasad under the People Media Factory banner, stars Bhagyashri Borse as Ravi Teja’s love interest. The song is penned by Shahiti, and dance was choreographed by the famous Sekhar Master. Mickey J Meyer is the musical director.

With this, 90% of the film’s shooting has been completed. The remaining 10% of the work will be completed in July.

“Mr Bachchan” is expected to hit theaters in August or September.

Checkout actress Bhagyashri Borse’s video from Kashmir shoot.

Advertisement
 

More

Related Stories