‘Salaar 2’ to begin its shooting shortly!?

Prabhas

The team behind “Salaar: Ceasefire,” the first installment of “Salaar,” organized a big party to celebrate the film’s success. The entire team, including Prabhas, attended the exclusive party. Prabhas was pleased with the outcome of this film because his previous two films, Radhe Shyam and Adipurush, were widely derided and the producers lost a lot of money.

Advertisement

Despite Prabhas’s busy schedule, insiders believe the actor is looking forward to commencing the second part.

Prabhas reportedly requested director Prashanth Neel to devise a strategy for resuming shooting and wrapping it up as soon as possible.

Prashanth Neel has signed an agreement with NTR Jr. The NTR-Neel film is scheduled to be launched in April of this year, according to previous plans. However, it appears that Neel will take on “Salaar 2” first, before NTR’s project.

There is also information that more than 40% of the material for the second installment has already been shot. Only the remaining 60% needs to be canned.

Advertisement
 

More

Related Stories